[MR] Re: Opinions about a possible PREREG ONLY event

DeirdreBP at aol.com DeirdreBP at aol.com
Mon Sep 27 14:36:42 PDT 2004

>-- Gorm of Berra <gormofberra at gmail.com> wrote:
> There is one problem though, the site has an
> *absolute* rule that No
> Money can be charged on site for access to the site.
>  We can not allow
> "Walk-up" payments.

If you considered doing it I would suggest some sort of online payment method be made available up to the last minute.  For me I can never seem to figure out how to put a stamp on an envelope, and if someone helps me with that part I tend to drive around with the now stamped envelope in my car for weeks.  (I am very happy I can pay my bills online)  And some just don't know if they will be able to make an event until the last minute for one reason or another.