[MR] Re: Was Missive for all autocrats, now Event Directions...using Mapquest

DMC in DC xdmcx at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 13 09:19:38 PDT 2004

Still, it doesn't hurt to use Map Quest in inclusion
with the directions on the event flyers/web pages.  As
mentioned, Map quest is great for knowing how many
miles you will be on one road to the next, and will
give you an estimate of the total amount of time it
will take you to get to the event... so we can all
arrive on time.  :)

All in all, I don't think it would hurt to give the
event physical address along with the written
directions.  I myself would print both the flyer and
Map Quest directions to use both, but I can't get the
Map Quest directions without a physical address. I
think that's all that's being asked here, and yet
physical addresses are never provided.  I have
sometimes found them going the round about way,
googling for information on the event sites, but why
make people work that hard?

Edana