[MR] Woman Attacked at Pennsic

Roy B. Scherer rscherer at infionline.net
Wed Sep 1 15:53:15 PDT 2004

At 03:34 PM9/1/2004-0700, Catalina dell' Acqua wrote:
>By the way, in case anyone is interested, and since I
>was unable to earlier, this is the link to the message
>board and thread where this was posted.
>http://www.pennsic.net/cgi-bin/mb/mb.cgi?cmd=read&topic=politics&id=1093967504&offset=15

Actually, that link is well into the thread.
It STARTS at:
http://www.pennsic.net/cgi-bin/mb/mb.cgi?cmd=read&topic=politics&id=1093967504&offset=0&kw=
(The above should all be on one line -- AND the URL ends with a "=", which
for some reason I cannot incorporate into the clickable.  Block&copy the
entire URL onto the addressline of your browser.)
-- YIS,
-- Britton Morgan

end

		- - Roy B. Scherer
  [8 N. Sheppard Street, Richmond, VA 23221; (804) 355-7612]
		"Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God."
		 -- Thomas Jefferson