[MR] Does your Scribal Page need Advertising ?

Joshua Thomas joshua.r.thomas at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 21:16:39 PST 2004

I am working on an illumination website that should have a pretty
decent Links page. If you, your Scriptorium, or a friend has a website
with their past illumination or calligraphy. Or the same said sets of
people have handouts they want webbed with full credits: let me know
over private email. Also send me your Scribal Bookmark List, if you
need help figuring out how to export from any browser I can help there
too.

Thanks,
Tristand de Brailes

--
Joshua Thomas
(H) 757 683 7845
joshua.r.thomas at gmail.com
members.cox.net/joshua.thomas
---
The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.
--Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy