[MR] Bright Hills Fighter and A&S night.

Fletcher Martha mrfletcher21133 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 21 14:46:07 PST 2004

Please remember that Bright Hills WILL NOT
be having fighter practice this friday 12/24 OR
next Friday 1/31 due to the holidays.

We hope to see you again in the new year beginning
JANUARY 7th. at the regular time: 7:30pm-10:00pm.

Come out for fighter practice and Arts & Science night
in Bright Hills. As always our site is INDOORS at
Christ the King CHurch in Woodlawn, MD

Visit our website for detailed directions-

http://www.brighthills.net/events/local.htm

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year everyone!
Please travel safely.

YIS
Lady Martelle von Charlottenburg

=====
"If at first you do succeed, try not to look astonished."

Here's my Home Business-I finish craft and needlework kits you haven't time for-
http://www.darningegg.com/

Here's my SCA Website-
http://www.speakeasy.org/~mefletcher/LadyMartelleVonCharlottenburg.html

Visit my Diary! Yes it's true I have one too!-
http://martel.diaryland.com/index.html

LbNA - P0/F2/X0/HH1/FF0