[MR] Crown Design Competition

egeorges egeorges at cox.net
Tue Dec 21 09:23:50 PST 2004

Greetings Fair Atlantia!

The New Regalia Committee is pleased to announce that the deadline for the
Crown Design Competition has been EXTENDED to March 5th, the date of the
Kingdom Arts and Sciences Festival.  People who may have a lready submitted
designs are welcome to amend or resubmit their entries as desired up until
the March 5 deadline.  Designs may be submitted by mail in accord with the
competition specs at www.atlantia.sca.org/design, or by hand delivery at
KASF.

Just a reminder: you don't need to know how to make a crown to design one!
All we're looking for are drawings of designs.  There are plenty of research
resources available under the "Resources" link at
www.atlantia.sca.org/design that will give you examples of period crowns
that you can work from.  The goal is to encourage as many entries as
possible so that we have a variety of designs to choose from.  The winning
design will be announced approximately a month later in April, at the
Coronation of Robert and Denise.

Please do not hesitate to contact me with questions, or to cross-post this
announcement to other relevant lists.

In Service,
Luce Antony Venus
Chair, New Regalia Committee