[MR] Huge Apologies re The Acorn

DMC in DC xdmcx at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 16 13:42:25 PST 2004

I just wanted to send this to everyone on the list, as
I unintentionally offended some very hard working
volunteers.  I am new, and I am certainly not trying
to be disrespectful to anyone or make any enemies.
All I know is that since I joined the SCA, every Acorn
I have received has been outdated.  It frustrating for
me as a new person sometimes and not knowing how
everything works in the SCA (I had no idea about how
the whole process worked until now, and I had no idea
that the Acorn couldn't be produced in any other way
but by paper and mailing), and I apologize for my
frustrations coming across as negatively as they did.

I promise... I'll not mention any late Acorns ever
again!!! :S

- Edonea