[MR] Re: Receiving Acorns

mok2 at att.net mok2 at att.net
Thu Dec 16 07:06:06 PST 2004

I paid for first class delivery and have consistantly received my Acorn between the 7th and 10th of the month, at least for the past 4 months (when I started tracking it). Curious, what is the general mail-out date? My postmaster said 1st class should be arriving within 5 business days of the bulk posting.

YIS,
Manus O'Kean