[MR] OFF TOPIC and COMMERCIAL

sgminor at mindspring.com sgminor at mindspring.com
Wed Dec 15 07:14:21 PST 2004

FF TOPIC and COMMERCIAL

Greetings,

If anyone is in need of last minute Holiday Season gifts, I am unpacking my inventory of Medieval and Renaissance relics and will have it all laid out in my Raleigh office. I usually only display at shows but it is inventory time.

Considering the time frame and the fact my kids have school programs, it is probably best to email me for an appointment. I will also gladly meet you in the evening  if necessary.

I am near downtown Raleigh and fairly easy to find.

Most items are under $50.00. Please feel free to come and look with absolutely no pressure whatsoever to make a purchase. I have brooches, knife blades, pilgrim badges, woodcuts, rings, coins, pendants, keys, crosses, arrowheads, and etc. All are guaranteed.

Please email at sgminor at mindspring.com  for directions and my phone number.

Thanks to all,

Steve Minor
sgminor at mindspring.com