[MR] Question for rapier fighters

Mathias mathias at duncarraig.net
Wed Dec 8 15:35:01 PST 2004

Greetings,
   My name is Mathias, a citizen of the fair Barony of Dun Carraig.  I am relatively new to both the Society and to fencing, having authorized on the twentieth of last month at our Baronial birthday celebration.
   Through a fortuitous turn of events, I shall be able to attend Caer Maer's Baronial Investiture, which I had not thought was going to be possible.  At this late date, are there any out there who need a third for their team, albeit a neophyte third?

Yours in Service,
Mathias