[MR] ISO ride to Unevent from parts north

Dave Montuori damont at wolfstar.com
Thu Dec 2 22:43:21 PST 2004

Greetings to all from Evan da Collaureo. My apologies to the Tavern on
this chilly night, especially on such short notice as this.

I'm looking for a ride to Unevent. I have had two or three rides vaporize
already. If you think you, or someone you know, can help break this
hoodoo, *please* let me know!!!

I live out near Dulles Airport in Virginia, potentially on the way from
places such as Storvik, Ponte Alto, Roxbury Mill, Lochmere and Bright
Hills as well as Stierbach. I'm able to leave any time after 3 p.m.
Friday, and my first meeting is at 10 a.m. Saturday. I'm willing to split
gas and driving if desired.

If necessary I can drive to Sudentorre, Isenfir, Caer Gelynniog or Caer
Mear to catch a ride, but that's about the limit my car really should go.

Thanks for whatever assistance you can bring; if you can help, please drop
me an e-line or call me at 703-802-6385.

I remain yours in service,
Evan