[MR] Burgundian hat and veils class

CC Suggs ccs_meow at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 2 10:49:33 PST 2004

Greetings!

Here is the information on our hats and veils class/workshop with
directions and all the usual stuff.

Date: December 4th 2004
Time: 11-4
Host:
Claudia Bosworth

This is our specialty class on hats, hoods and veils.  There will be
patterns available for copying, as well as handouts, for five men's and
four women's Burgundian hats.  There will also be a demo and handout for
how to drape and pin veils.  Any donations for the cost of copies would be
appreciated.

Directions:

Take Rt. 100 West toward Glen Burnie/Solomons Island.  Stay on 100 and
take exit 20 for Edwin Rainer Blvd.  Follow the exit to the right and
merge on to Edwin Rainer.  Drive approximately 4 miles, the road changes
into Ft. Smallwood. At the CVS/ stop light  Ft. Smallwood turns left,
continue on Through the light, you will now be on Rivera Dr.  Go to the T
and turn Right on to Main.  Take the 2nd Left on to Inlet Dr.  Go through
the stop sign and down to the cul-de-sac, the house is on the Left # 248.
It has an arbor over the door.

Please be advised that there are cats and in residence.  Those of you with
allergies should take your medication before attending.

If there are any questions, please feel free to e-mail or call me (before
9pm) at home.

YIS
Cristina Iarina Chaykinaia
410/796-8774