[MR] those acorn "woes"

Drea Ewing Callicutt (Adriana) ladyadriana77 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 22 19:33:22 PST 2004

Just for information tracking purposes...

I live in Raleigh, NC and pay for First Class mail
delivery of the Acorn.  The January Acorn arrived in
my mailbox today.

-Adriana

=====
Baroness Adriana la Bretonne
(mka Andrea Ewing Callicutt)
Seneschal of the Canton of Elvegast
Barony of Windmaster's Hill/Kingdom of Atlantia