[MR] those acorn "woes"

Logan logan at ebonwoulfe.com
Wed Dec 22 14:29:27 PST 2004

i assume that you have verified that milipitas has your correct mailing
address and that you are still indeed a member.  what did your local
postmaster say about it?  i recall a few people mentioning that theirs
arrived a little mangled from the automatic label readers.  usually they
will put those in a clear windowed envelope and send them back to cassandra
if the back cover is mutilated and the address is not readable.  we havent
gotten one of those for quite some time however.  but your local postmaster
should be able to explain the lack of delivery to you.

regards
logan

www.ebonwoulfe.com

Some people are like Slinkies: not really good for anything, but you still
can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.