[MR] Acorn delays

E L Wimett silverdragon at charleston.net
Fri Dec 17 16:44:54 PST 2004

Well, it does appear to depend partially on the direction from which things
come into D.C. which may be what is in play here.  (This is based on
discussions with the Smithsonian and the Naval Historical Center on their
mail experiences.)

Alisoun who is SICK of her museum having to pay for FedEx for paperwork to
D.C.