Officer Reports Online - was: Re: [MR] December Acorn

Siegfried Sebastian Faust crossbow at freeshell.org
Thu Dec 16 11:03:15 PST 2004

Actually Rozsa, we do.  At least, the Target Archery Marshallate has a
mailing list set up and I do in fact use that method to get information out
to the marshals.

However, The printed version in the Acorn, is still the only official word,
and not all Marshals have email access (nor are they required to).

So, it is still a 'problem' that the acorns are not making it out in
time.  And one that I know is in the capable hands of our Kingdom
Chronicler, working hard to get fixed.

Siegfried

THL Siegfried Sebastian Faust                         http://crossbows.biz/
Barony of Highland Foorde           Baronial Web Minister & Archery Marshal
Kingdom of Atlantia          Deputy Kingdom Earl Marshal for Target Archery
http://highland-foorde.atlantia.sca.org/   http://archery.atlantia.sca.org/