[MR] December Acorn received today - 15th

JOSHUA THOMAS jthom058 at odu.edu
Thu Dec 16 11:12:19 PST 2004

I wanted to clarify. I don't want the Acorn in its entirity available over
the Internet. I think the letters should be. In fact, as a few of us have
already noted some of the letters are published on the Internet on official
Kingdom Webpages like the Clerk Signet's Webpage. Does that mean by Society
Policy we are in breach of Section 5F of the Society Chronicler Policy
because we are publish parts of the Acorn in an electronic medium? Why
publish some of the letters and not all of them on the Internet? I
understand all Kingdom Officers are volunteers. But from experience I know
that publishing a Word Processing document into HTML takes about 2 minutes
or maybe an hour if some hyperlink menu to individual letters was done. I
would be willing to volunteer my time to make this happen periodically if
there is interest.