[MR] Re: Officer Reports Online

Toby Cobb trcobb at hansensmtn.no-ip.org
Thu Dec 16 10:59:14 PST 2004

This topic comes up every now and then. The usual response has been that in
order to add value to paid memberships, that electronically distributed
versions of the same material be delayed until the hard-copy acorn had been
in-hand for some time.

Granted, I've been out of the loop on stuff like this for a while, my
attention has been elsewhere. Viewpoints of current kingdom officers may
vary from those that held the offices back during my stint as an officer.

Toby of Isenfir