[MR] Coronation Reservations

Barbara Bilodeau acarthew at cox.net
Wed Aug 20 17:36:10 PDT 2003

Good evening,
With the mail I received today, the "above the salt" feast for Their
Highnesses' Coronation is now sold out.

Never fear: There is still plenty of reservations available for the "below
the salt" feast. And, if I know Mistress Ursula and Master Tirloch, (and I
do!) you will surely eat well at that feast too!

I'll place any reservations that were already in the mail onto a waiting
list, in case we get cancellations.  If you have any question about whether
I received your check, please email me.

Also, be aware that the "Lodge" rooms are nearly sold out too.  The majority
of the rooms are 3-bed rooms (ack! a very awkward configuration) and most of
us come in pairs.  While I'll do my best to keep significant-others
together, the last reservations I receive may find couples split between
rooms.

In service,
Mistress Anne of Carthew