[MR] Calling all Merchants to the Stierbach Holiday Faire in November....

Telara at aol.com Telara at aol.com
Wed Aug 20 15:36:28 PDT 2003

Good merchants,

If you have already heard from me about our Stierbach Holiday Faire shopping
event in Manassas, Virginia, you can ignore this e-mail.

However, if you haven't heard from me via e-mail as yet, and if you are a
merchant who would like to be included in our Holiday Faire please contact me off
list.

More information on this annual shopping event will be posted later - right
now I'm lining up merchants to fill our hall with their marvelous wares.

In service,
Honora le Brun

Holiday Faire Merchant Coordinator
Deputy Seneschal, Barony of Stierbach