[MR] Kinghting Archers and Rapier Fighters

Achbar ibn Ali achbar at bellsouth.net
Tue Aug 19 20:10:08 PDT 2003

See!   You let the Subject Line Fool you!

"Regular customers do have the right to ask what
happened to the businesses they frequent.  Whether or
not they get an answer is always a question."

  Maybe you do...I doubt it.  The Coopers do a Great Job with Pennsic.
They are  friendly and i like Pennsic right where it is.
    Phil's was Nice, but it was not all of that and a Bag of Chips.  I
liked that it stayed open Late and they had live performers there.
Another joint will open and there you go.....Phil's will soon be
forgotten.
  Allot can happen between now and next year.  Phil can cure what ever
Ills he has with the Coopers and be back in Business.
   All of this talk about Kicking un safe Merchants off site, this
that and the others is almost fun to read.  In the long run, it is
none of our business.  Talk like this makes me nostalgic for Knighting
Archers and Rapier Fighters

Achbar