[MR] Windmasters' Hill Glassworking workshop this Saturday in Durham, NC

Signora Sveva Lucciola ladysveva at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 19 08:06:33 PDT 2003

The August Windmasters' Hill Glassworkers Guild meeting/workshop will
be
Saturday, August 23rd, from noon till 4 PM at my house in North Durham.
Everyone interested is welcome to attend. No previous knowledge or
skill required. If it is not pouring down rain, we will set up torches
and the kiln on the porch.  Otherwise we can work on glass & ceramic
painting or putting together jewelry inside, or just look through books
and catalogs.

If you have previously made beads that you would like to have annealed
either get them to me early, come early, or be prepared to leave them
with me for firing at a later time.

For more information or directions, please contact me at
ladysveva at yahoo.com or (919) 471-6104.

Sveva

=====
"If the world were merely seductive, that would be easy.
If it were merely challenging, that would be no problem.
But I arise in the morning torn between the desire to improve the world,
and a desire to enjoy the world.
This makes it hard to plan the day."
---e.b. white