[MR] Coronation Assistance

DCADENISE at aol.com DCADENISE at aol.com
Mon Aug 18 13:32:45 PDT 2003

Greetings to the Beloved Populace of Atlantia,
     Now that everyone has come back from Pennsic it is time to set our minds
towards Their Highnesses Coronation.   Their Coronation on Sept 5-7 in
Middlesburg, VA.

     We are currently seeking energetic volunteers (no experience necessary)
for the following positions: marshals, field heralds, troll assistance, MoL
assistance, camping and field set up assistance, kitchen and hall help,
parking/traffic assistance, shuttle assistance, and clean up on Sunday after the
event.

     It would be greatly appreciated if you can volunteer an hour or two of
your time at the event.   Please contact Baron Mika 703-631-3494 <A HREF="http://seahorse.atlantia.sca.org/mailman/listinfo/ponte-alto">
EarlMika at aol.com</A>   or Baroness