[MR] Calendar Update

Sean Pearson scalists at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 18 13:07:19 PDT 2003

Would my contacts please send this out to your respective lists:

The Middle and Eastern Virginia Regional Calendar for September 2003,
covering the groups of the College of Rencester, Caer Gelynniog, and
Yarnvid, the Shires of Berley Cort and Isenfir, the Incipient Canton of
River's Point and the Baronies of Caer Mear, Marinus, and Tir-y-Don and
various events from around Atlantia, has been uploaded. Please check out

http://rencester.atlantia.sca.org/calendar.html

All contacts please check the calendar for corrections. Please submit
corrections to http://www.wm.edu/SO/SCA/forms/calac.html

NOTE: Special thanks go to the following people for being my contact in
thier respective groups:
Lady Susanne de Darby - Barony of Caer Mear
Lady Bethoc ingen Alpin - Barony of Marinus
Lord AshaHito - College of Yarnvid
Lady Rhiannon of Berra - Incipient Canton of Rivers Point
Lady Herriðr Freyugyðja Ögvaldsdóttir - Shire of Berley Cort
Lady Gianetta Veronese - Shire of Isenfir

Iollann mac a Phearsoin
SCA Resume: http://www.iollan.com/scaresume.html

Webminister        for the College of Rencester
http://rencester.atlantia.sca.org
Webminister        for the Shire of Berley Cort
http://www.iollan.com/berleycort/