[MR] For the Pennsic Heavy Fighters

Daria of Atlantia daria at brewer.sca.org
Sun Aug 17 10:10:57 PDT 2003

Unto the Heavy Fighters of the Kingdom of Atlantia, the East and its Allies does Baroness Daria of Atlantia send warmest Greetings

I hope your journeys home were uneventful.

This years war was, by far, the most fun I have ever had at Pennsic. Serving you as a water bearer on the field of battle for both Castle Battles and the Bridge Battle was more fun that I ever could have expected. Every one of you showed me kindness and smiles whenever I passed by you.

I am sorry that I could not be there with you on Friday. I truly wanted to be with you on our last day of fighting and cheer you on to victory. It seems my sun block was not up to the task on Thursday and I came down with a case of sun poisoning.  I was advised by the Chirurgeon's that I would be better if I left the site to seek A/C and shade in a hotel.

I am looking forward to seeing as many of you as can attend Atlantia's Kingdom Crusades in October. I'll be there with water and Gatorade ready to serve you as needed. And this time with better sun block!

Again, thanks to you all for a memorable war

In Joy and Service,
Baroness Daria of Atlantia
(known to the fighters as "Baroness Jugs")

Grá, Dílseacht agus Cairdeas
Love, Loyalty, and Friendship
(pronounced 'graw, dealshocked ogis cordiss')