[MR] OT, but if not at Pennsic on Monday...

Cozit / Liz cozit at comcast.net
Thu Aug 7 18:14:13 PDT 2003

I'm passing this on as Scott's note looked just a *tad* desperate.  I'm
assuming they're looking for 'extras' more or less.  Oh... Scott's one
of the long-time cast members at the Maryland Renaissance Festival (as
well as a teacher in the DC area).  As St. Mary's generally means within
100 years of the end of the SCA time period, I figured it wouldn't hurt
to pass on the opportunity.

>Hey All:
>
>I am doing a shoot for channel 13 in St. Mary's City on monday, and
>they desperatly need more MEN!!!!!!!! The pay is not great, but it
>will be national exposure on channel 13/PBS. The need reenactors
>especially. Contact Dana on her cell phone, at 917-836-4067, and tell
>her I sent you. Also, forward this to anyone you know who might be
>interested.
>
>Scott Sophos

Thanks!
-Elisabeth