[MR] camping toiletries JOKE

deepfatfriar at mindspring.com deepfatfriar at mindspring.com
Wed Aug 6 07:51:26 PDT 2003

OK, sorry, that was a joke. The titles do exist and are period, but have nothing to do with personal sanitation, except perhaps in a highly mystical, spiritual way. They certainly have nothing to do with the practicalities of alimentary elimination.

Was that delicate enough?

So don't waste your time researching them or your money ordering them. It was a joke.

Sorry.

Thomas