[MR] FW: Bardic Event at AEthelmearc Royal: Formal Announcement

Deep Fat Friar deepfatfriar at mindspring.com
Mon Aug 4 17:45:56 PDT 2003

Forwarded from Count Jehan, please post to all other lists you have
access to where it has not already appeared.

Thanks.

Thomas

 Event at Pennsic War this year. I may say our hope is that by
scheduling it at 9
p.m. Thursday
we will be able to lure the poets leaving your Known World Poetic
Challenge
meeting
(which I hope to attend) to join us. I may also say we are discussing
somewhat more elaborate plans than this notice indicates; I will notify
you of
further developments if they do develop.
Count Jehan

With the August Sanction of the Crown of AEthelmearc,
Count Jehan de la Marche, Sylvan Bard of AEthelmearc
Invites the bards of the Known World gathered at the Pennsic War
to come to the AEthelmearc Royal Encampment
in the evening of Thursday Aug.14.
A Buffet will be open at 9 p.m.; bards are encouraged to
meet and share talk of their Noble Art.
Bardic Performances before Royalty of AEthelmearc
and the Present and Past Sylvan Bards of AEthelmearc
will begin at 9:30 p.m. with tokens for those who please
the members of this distinguished audience.
Further details may follow.
All those receiving this notice are requested to share it with the bards
they
know.