[MR] Wine making question

Jim Layne jim_layne at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 21 05:19:35 PDT 2003

Greetings Lady Anne,
I'm sure you will recieve many replies and sage advice
from Atlantia's brewers, but I will say that I have
never used camden tabs and have done well with my
brews. In defense, my skills never advanced beyond the
point when my product was satisfying to me, and my
methods are rather simple. I know how to test specific
gravity and such advanved brewing techniques, just
never felt I needed to. I enjoy making and drinking
things I know for a fact have nothing in them but
juice, spice, honey, and water. The only challenge is
to ensure equipment is sterilized and care is taken
during racking not to get too much air into the brew.
I find it helps to brew in small batches as well, that
way if you do lose one to bacteria the damage is
mitigated. Hope this helps.
In service to Crown and Coronet,
THLord James ap Llywelyn, Storvik