[MR] camping toiletries

Janie janielee at infionline.net
Wed Aug 6 11:01:52 PDT 2003

Also suggested by someone who is now a countess ( you know who you are and
are probably at Pennsic already):  Buy a bucket of scoopable cat litter.
And use it.  Just take the lid off and use the litter.  Later you can scoop
it at your convenience.  We had been discussing good buckets with lids to
use for camp potties.  The (now) countess piped up and asked the assembled
group "Why take out the kitty litter?  Just use it."

I've never tried it, but we all agreed it sounded like a good idea at the
time.  If any one is brave enough, could you let us know how it turns out?

Gwendolyn
(now a mother of three who hasn't been to Pennsic since the oldest was 2)