[MR] medieval books- Border Vale Keep

elizabeth speranza speranzabooks at Spinner.zzn.com
Wed Sep 25 07:34:50 PDT 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Greetings.
 I'm sorry if this gets duplicated on the list, but I wasn't sure if
it had posted yet.
 Due to personal reasons I have to sell off my book collection-
pronto. I have roughly 100 books on the medieval period along with
nearly twice that many science fiction titles. I'm located in the
area of Border Vale Keep (Augusta, GA) and will have a table set up
at the Barnyard Flea market at exit 10 of 520. I'm selling these for
less than $5 each. Can anyone help out? I would rather these books go
to people who would use them.
Thank you.
Elizabetha