[MR] re:medieval books-Border Vale Keep

elizabeth speranza speranzabooks at Spinner.zzn.com
Thu Sep 26 14:34:25 PDT 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Wow. I didn't expect this great of a response. I'll be the Barnyard
Flea Market This weekend Sept.28th & 29th from opening to closing. It
is located on Route 56 where it meets I-520 (exit 10) I'm not sure,
but I think you can get there on I-20 as well. (streetname is Doug
Bernard Pkwy.) I've listed some of the titles on ABE.com. If you
search under merchants using Speranza you'll find my books. Most of
them are general knowledge titles. Great for beginners. I have six
other cartons  that haven't made it online yet that will be on the
table on Sat. &Sun.  AS for all of the people who have e-mailed me, I
will get a response back to you by tommorrow.
Thank you for your support.
Elizabetha