[MR] Cattle Raids Thank-yous

mary kearney ladymor at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 23 15:12:09 PDT 2002

Greetings to All the Good Gentles of the Tavern,

I would like to take  a moment to say thank you to
every one who attended Cattle Raids in Windmasters'
Hill this past weekend.

I will not name names as I don't want to forget
anyone!!

However, I do want to thank everyone that put off
their long trips home to give extra help with clean-up
on Sunday.

The site owners double-booked the site on Sunday.  We
had a wedding cake show up at 9:30 am,with the bride's
family following right after!!  :(

After passing the word, the site went from a typical
"Sunday morning after" site to spotless by 12:05 pm
when the last of us left.  The brides' partent's
couldn't stop saying thank-you!

This kingdom has the best people in it - Thank you all
for your help!

Lady Mor the Merry
Site co-ordinator for Cattle Raids