[MR] Fw: *WH* Thankyou

April ariley2 at nc.rr.com
Mon Sep 23 12:11:59 PDT 2002

Greetings,

I want to thank all the moms and teenagers that help me with children activities at Cattle Raids.  We had a blast.
Children activities tends to be the most forgotten but most important thing at events.

I wish I could send out pictures of the castle siege that we had.  It was really amazing.
We had a castle set up and two teams (cows and kittens) one defending and one attacking.  Water bombs were our weapons.  The idea was to steal the animals (sorry no cows they were out in the pasture) from the coral while the other team bombarded you with the "bombs". If you got hit you were dead.
Children are amazing. WOW
The cow team won,  with 20 ducks, chickens, pigs and 1 eel, taken.

You know.... these  chickens, pigs and 1 eel, looked alot like the same chicken, pigs and 1 eel, that were pignapped from the corral at Return to Troy.  And I don't know where they can from.  They were in there with my ducks and chickens when I came to site on Saturday.

Again Thank you, my many helpers, for making this such a big success.

Luisa O'Reilly