[MR] FW: REMINDER: UNC TV Night Sunday September 29

nikulai at mochamail.com nikulai at mochamail.com
Mon Sep 23 13:14:17 PDT 2002

As a reminder, the SCA will be answering phones at UNC-TV on the
evening of Sunday September 29, 2002 from 6pm to 11pm. This will NOT
be in garb, although I am looking for a good SCA banner that we can
display.

For those unfamiliar with UNC-TV, it is the Public Television (PBS)
system for North Carolina. This is not their normal Pledge-A-Thon
(which usually happens in February - March) but a special program
they are running in conjunction with the 10 year anniversary and
rebroadcast of Ken Burn's Civil War miniseries.

If you would like to attend and help out with this demo, please email
me directly so that I can have an idea of how many people to expect.

Directions to UNC-TV: