[MR] poetry

Deep Fat Friar deepfatfriar at mindspring.com
Tue Sep 17 14:19:27 PDT 2002

Greetings to all, and apologies to those who, like myself, will receive multiple copies of this because they are on more than one of the lists I am sending it to.

I have added two new poems to my web site, for those who may be interested, that relate various events that happened leading up to and on the coronation day of Their Royal Majesties Cuan and Padraigin. Should you feel so inclined, you can find them by navigating to http://home.infi.net/~jebande/FriarTom.htm, clicking the heraldry, and then clicking the link for the medieval poetry. Links to the new poems are at the top of that page.

Your verbose servant,
Thomas Broadpaunch

Tantum religio potuit suadere malorum.
                                                Titus Lucretius Carus