[MR] Melee Training Techniques Class in Armour at University!

David Wendelken davewendelken at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 13 17:48:39 PDT 2002

Greetings,

A last minute slot opened up to teach a course at University, so I will
be conducting a melee training techniques class based upon the work that
Duke John the Bearkiller and I developed in Meridies many years ago.

The course will be conducted "suited up", with lots of melees for people
to practice the techniques in.
Since many folks don't bring armour and weapons to University, I thought
I would give folks a "helms up".

For those of you who want to read the handout early, or just want a copy
anyway, reply to me privately and I will email it to you.

Yours in Service,

Sir Andras Salamandra

David Wendelken
CASEtech, Inc.

"All Oracle, All the time"      Oracle Business Partner