[MR] In Remembrance - Master Aldwin

ladybriana at mindspring.com ladybriana at mindspring.com
Fri Sep 13 06:32:05 PDT 2002

Upon this day one year ago, we lost our friend Master Aldwin "Scruffy"
Longwalker.  I would ask you all to raise a glass to him today in remembrance.
 Of course you should also laugh a lot today, hug your friends, eat something
truly decadent and name drop outrageously.

So on that note, today I will pop the cork on our last bottle of wedding
champaign, smoke a cigar, and discuss the day I met Burl Ives (okay so it's
not as impressive as Aldwin's stories...)

To Master Aldwin - we miss you...

Briana MacConmara