[MR] Re: *WH* In Remembrance - Master Aldwin

Adriana la Bretonne ladyadriana77 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 13 06:43:16 PDT 2002

Last year after losing Master Aldwin Lady Ursula von Bremen, put together a beautiful webpage in tribute.  It contains pictures, words from friends, and the song Master Effenwalt wrote in Master Aldwin's memory.  If you wish to visit it, the url is:
http://www.geocities.com/HouseBayard/Aldwin.html
Master Aldwin loved life and he touched the lives of many, even those who knew for far too short a time.
Aldwin, we won't forget you. You made us laugh until we cried!
In memory,
Adriana
 ladybriana at mindspring.com wrote:Poster: ladybriana at mindspring.com
Upon this day one year ago, we lost our friend Master Aldwin "Scruffy"
Longwalker. I would ask you all to raise a glass to him today in remembrance.
Of course you should also laugh a lot today, hug your friends, eat something
truly decadent and name drop outrageously.

So on that note, today I will pop the cork on our last bottle of wedding
champaign, smoke a cigar, and discuss the day I met Burl Ives (okay so it's
not as impressive as Aldwin's stories...)

To Master Aldwin - we miss you...

Briana MacConmara

Lady Adriana la Bretonne (mka Andrea Ewing)
Seneschal of the Canton of Elvegast
Barony of Windmaster's Hill/Kingdom of Atlantia