[MR] University Crash Space

Lady Magy Freyser clairjamie at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 11 15:01:31 PDT 2002

Lord Jared and Lady Sajah (sorry, don't know the technical term for Lady
in your language) have offered crash space for University for anyone who
wants it.  You can email them at ldjared at hotmail.com.  They have lots of
pets, so if you have allergies, this is not the place for you.  They do
however, have lots of heart and are willing to take in anyone who needs a
place to stay.  They are located about 15 minutes from campus and I am
sure you can follow them home.
Thank you Lord Jared and family for the offer!
YIS,
Magy