[MR] Coronation... ISO Mazda 323 Car Owner

DCADENISE at aol.com DCADENISE at aol.com
Tue Sep 10 15:13:15 PDT 2002

Greetings,
    At Coronation it was dark when I had packed the truck to leave on
Saturday night.  My truck accidentally bumped against a Mazda 323 car that
was parked near the tourney field.  It was dark so I am not sure of the color
except maybe, silver?  I tried to find the owner before leaving but was
unsuccessful.  If any damage has occurred please contact me at  THRID at aol.com
I am very sorry, please accept my most humble apologies.
Baron Sir Thomas of Calais
703-627-7436

Please excuse the delay of this missive.  Thomas is not a subscriber to the
Tavern. He just found out that the e-mail was bounced back, and thus asked me
to send it for him - Denise