[MR] No Medieval Woman Calendar this year

rmhowe MMagnusM at bellsouth.net
Tue Sep 10 13:45:20 PDT 2002

Workman Publishing Company
708 Broadway
New York, NY 10003-9555
212-254-5900 phone
212-254-8098 fax
info at workman.com

These are the folks who produced the Medieval Woman Calendar
for the last 10+ years. Apparently there is not one on the
list this year.  My wife has all of them up on a wall and changes
the pictures regularly. Since many of you have bought it and
enjoyed the large pictures I thought I might tell you. With
us it was a tradition, and the pictures have been very useful
for costumes, interior furnishings, gardens, etc. It is a
sad thing to lose such a resource. You might email and request
they do it again next year.

Master Magnus, Atlantia, Great Dark Horde.

Please, not to be forewarded to the Rialto or any other newsgroup.
Local, subscriber based email lists, or to individuals is okay.