[MR] SF Con lookinf for SCA demo, Oct 4-6?

Signora Sveva Lucciola ladysveva at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 9 14:13:15 PDT 2002

Greetings all!
I am been contacted by a person trying to get local
SCA dancers and fighters to do a dancing and/or
fighting demo on Oct.4th (and 5th?)at the Trinoc-Con
in downtown Durham, NC. (This is the weekend of
University, right here in WH!)

If you are interested, please contact him directly at
chris.imershein at alumni.duke.edu

Now back to your regularly scheduled mayhem!

Sveva

=====
"If the world were merely seductive, that would be easy.
If it were merely challenging, that would be no problem.
But I arise in the morning torn between the desire to improve the world,
and a desire to enjoy the world.
This makes it hard to plan the day."
---e.b. white