[MR] Who did what?

Craftydoni at aol.com Craftydoni at aol.com
Thu Sep 5 15:25:21 PDT 2002

<<To find out who did something in
particular, please post the question to the list, or to the Sacred Stone
list. I'm fairly certain the artists will speak up! <smile>>>

Or someone will speak up for them! (since I don't think any of the below are
on this list...)

The beautiful sock display was done by Susannah Von Schweissguth and the
wonderful cross stitching was done by Maeve Griffinsward. The tassel display
was entered by Lidia Lijovich of Ragusa. The wooden box with Sacred Stone in
leather working on top was done by Susannah's husband who doesn't come to
many events but who's woodworking talents grace the baskets of many a
spinner! :)
The small scrolls in Arabic script were done by Christian Von Nuremburg and I
had the table with the fiber arts assortment that includes the crocheted
bottle covers and shawls, card weaving loom, sprang display, etc.

Those are the only ones I can identify offhand.

Seraphina Netka

A Little Bit of Everything
http://www.angelfire.com/journal2/donisfuff/index.html

http://www.marykay.com/DonyaBeasley