[MR] Youth Combat class at Royal Hunt

Burgin.Deborah at epamail.epa.gov Burgin.Deborah at epamail.epa.gov
Wed Sep 4 13:28:33 PDT 2002

Greetings Everyone,
I apologize that this is extremely last minute in nature, as I was not
certain we would be holding this, but...  This weekend at Royal Hunt
(aka Coronation of Cuan and Padraigin) I will be holding a class on the
youth combat program.  It will be at 1 pm and will be in the Armstrong
Shelter  (see map at
http://coronation.atlantia.sca.org/CoronationSiteMap.pdf)

I cannot promise to answer all questions, but I would like those
interested in the program to know where we currently stand.  If you
cannot attend, but would like a handout, see me either at the event, or
email me and I will send you a copy (after this weekend as I'm still
working on it!).  A reminder that there is a list devoted to youth
combat discussion, although it has been extremely quiet lately due to
the lack of material to discuss (contact me and we'll add you).  Also,
there will be a workshop at Celtic Cattle Raids, and an entire track
devoted to youth combat at the upcoming Fall University.

Thank you very much,

Gisele l'Orpheline
Deputy Kingdom Earl Marshall for Youth Combat