[MR] Will the Mystery Newbie please stand up?

Belphoebe belfebe at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 4 10:59:13 PDT 2002

Hi,

To the risk of sounding like Eminem, I will ask the
question, will the Mystery Newbie please stand up?

I have been following the thread on this very nice
lady who had a very bad experience on her first event,
as well as all the warm responses on making her -- and
all newbies -- SCA experience truly enjoyable.

But alas, we still don't know who she is.  Apparently
all the privately sent messages have been bouncing.
But since she posted her message to this list, we can
safely assume that she has been following the thread
as well.

So again, could she now reveal herself and let us know
who she is?  It is difficult to have a conversation
with someone when we don't know her identity, where
she is at, or even if she is reading the mail.

I am sure we will all be very happy to make her
acquantance and show her a good time at events if she
introduces herself.  (So who was that masked newbie?)

YIS,

Madame Belphoebe

=====
-- Sleep is good, but it is no substitute for caffeine.
House Fallen From Grace: http://ffg.freeshell.org