[MR] Geography "Hunt" at Coronation

Ann and Les sheltons at sysmatrix.net
Tue Sep 3 16:09:44 PDT 2002

Greetings Fair Atlantia,

To entertain the populace and encourage comradery between new members and
old, there is scheduled an Atlantian Geography Hunt at Coronation this
Saturday.  The Hunt will begin on the field at Newcomer's Point at
approximately noon or just after the Coronation Court.

Newcomers and Old Timers are invited to participate by noting which map area
corresponds to each of the Baronies and Shires of Atlantia and then
obtaining a signature from a member of each of these groups.

To encourage travel, the Old Timers' prize will be prepaid reservations for
one person to TWO events outside your home state held during the coming
reign.  Our Kingdom Chatelaine, Baroness Ariana Morgan, will generously
provide the Newcomer's Prize.

The map is a bit challenging as it includes 26 groups.  Please consider
offering to partner with a Newcomer allowing them entrée into your circle of
contacts across the Kingdom.  If you would like to volunteer please report
to Newcomers' Point at the initiation of the Hunt.  Drop me a line if you
can to let me know you would like to help.

Thank you in advance for your support.

Dame Anne le Coeur