[MR] E-Mail Address change for Golden Dolphin Herald/Gorm of Berra

Gorm Of Berra gormofberra at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 3 10:24:57 PDT 2002

UNto those who receive this does Gorm of Berra, Golden Dolphin Herald, send
greetings:

I have finally Re-entered the High Speed Internet Access lifestyle, with my
fancy new Satellite Modem (which probably means that in 2000 years, space
aliens will be able to comment on my LoI's...but that's another story...)

Anyhow, please note that "gormofberra at earthlink.net" and
"gdherald at earthlink.net" will be going away soon (2-3 weeks).

Noone should be using "gormofberra at msn.com", but I do still get some messages
through there.

The new and correct address will be "gormofberra at direcway.com" (no, there is
no "t" in direcway).  I would appreciate your making the appropriate
modifications to your address books.

I believe that gdherald at atlantia.sca.org will be pointed to the new address
shortly (at least, I think I've copied the right person on this...).  Golden
Dolphin specific correspondance should probably go through there, but it all
ends up in the same place anyhow.

IN Service,

Gorm of Berra