[MR] interesting new site

wtriplette wtriplette at surry.net
Mon Sep 30 12:33:45 PDT 2002

indeed, our site in elkin is being designed from the ground up to be used
exclusively as an sca site.
again, ideas from atlantians on what they want on a campsite/battleground
are welcome, and this would be a good time to do so since construction is
starting now.
 the site will be available for rental in primitive form this fall, and with
improvements in the spring.
rufus pigboy