[MR] interesting new site

Malone, Nicholas S. Nicholas.Malone at VirginiaDOT.org
Mon Sep 30 06:09:06 PDT 2002

	Yes and No. Yes it would be good to have and there have recently
been at least one start-up and several inquiries into the process. No it
should not be Atlantian, if it is too connected to a NFP operation then I
believe that the red-tape and committee structures will keep it from ever
happening. The ones of these that work are all privately owned by people who
want to work with the SCA, i.e.. Pennsic.

	Now a great research project would be to locate these campgrounds,
lands, timeshares etc, and their owners in order to compare services, costs,
designs, business models etc. Maybe even a cooperative mailing list and a
cooperative advertising web page.